We are searching for team members for our new VERY interesting project - software engineers, machine learning engineers, data analysts and data scientists. Using artificial intelligence techniques and data driven approaches, we are going to develop innovative and highly added value solutions. We are analysing data from engineers working in the aircraft industry, providing them with insights of their data, and creating a modern ML based software strongly helping their business.
We are looking for an experienced and middle experienced:
- data scientist,
- machine learning engineer,
- data analysts,
- and Python developers
....who are keen on turning data into actionable insights and solutions. What we need from you is to accept the challenge. Not all problems are solvable from the beginning, or easily solvable at all.
Day-to-day responsibilities of the team:
- Data preprocessing, analysis and exploration
- Research of possible approaches
- Creation, implementation and optimisation of algorithms
- Proof of concept prototyping
- Handling with challenging real-world problems
- Passion for data (analysis, science)
- Interest in machine learning
- Experience in math, physics, engineering or data science
- Analytical thinking
- Goal/delivery orientation
- Technology stuck: Python, pandas
In return, we offer:
- Interesting project und use cases
- Strong Startup culture in the center of Prague
- 25 days of holiday
- Home office once per week
- Support in your personal development through learning programs, courses and conferences
- Meal vouchers (109 CZK per day)
- Covering the public transport in PragueLanguage courses
- Multisport card
- Good mood even in the morning :)
Informace o pozici
- KENDAXA Development s.r.o.
- 28. října 377/13, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced) or Czech (Advanced)
- Salary: 60 000 – 120 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Dog-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Research and development, IT Analyst, SW architect, Programmer, Research worker, researcher, Development team specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
+420 228 887 281