Janus Worldwide is a dynamic, innovative and forward thinking company that values its employees by providing a comfortable, professional atmosphere evoking professional growth and personal development. Our mission is to build a great company by attracting and retaining individuals who is ready to provide excellent Customer Service, Quality, Innovation, and Teamwork.
Our partners around the world (freelancers, contractors and agencies) are a key element of our success, and we are always aiming to develop strong partnerships with the best service providers in the industry. If you would like to develop a truly global career with a professional team, do not hesitate to respond to this job!
Currently we're in search of a Localization Project Manager to join our team in Czech Republic, Brno.
• Communicate efficiently and confidently with clients
• Manage marketing translation and localization projects (marketing content and related fields (transcreation, marketing adaptation, copywriting, advertisements), including
- planning (scope and schedule)
- compliance with customer requirements
- quoting and budgeting
- coordination of internal and external resources
- quality control
- support all functions during project’s life cycle
• Create the best possible workflows for each client and project.
• Assist sales team in winning and development of new clients
• Previous experience from working in a localization environment
• Experience in the localization/translation industry as a project manager (3+ years)
• Strong experience in working with marketing content and related fields (transcreation, marketing adaptation, copywriting, advertisements).
• Experience in working with Translation Management Systems.
• Proficiency in CAT tools (Memoq, Trados Studio) and MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience in using of QA tools (e.g. xBench)
• Organized, excellent communication skills, open/flexible to changes.
• Fluent English or German, an additional language is a plus
• Willing to work as a member of the team
Work in the international environment
Office in the close proximity to city center
Informace o pozici
- Janus Worldwide odštěpný závod
- Hilleho 1841/4, Brno – Černá Pole
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Administration, Marketing, Top management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer