Commerzbank AG is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Centre we have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and are still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of our Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Services and HR Continental Europe.
Our IT Centre, providing a wide range of various IT solutions from creative Net. and Java development to agile production projects in application operations and infrastructure teams, was reintegrated into Commerzbank from Commerz Systems in November 2018.
We are transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. To help us build the bank of the future, we´re looking for lateral thinkers with unconventional ideas and a real creative streak – especially for our IT and Finance division in Prague – and in return, we offer you the freedom and independence to create your own job with your own vision. Intrigued?
Shape the future of banking with us.
PAM System Administrator
Would you like to take part in one of the brand new project in Commerzbank in field of PAM (Privileged Access Management) and have the opportunity to participate at the start of CyberArk implementation?
PAM is at the heart of access management, monitoring and handling permissions for privileged access to systems and applications.
Currently we are assembling a team that will consist of IT Application Engineers with all level of seniorities.
You will be responsible for:
• Technical operation of the application, including monitoring in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level Support
• Participation in on-call schedule as well as out of hours support activities
• Monitoring internal PAM processes, creating daily reports and quality control of the PAM data collection
• Support of a quality management in terms of analysis and documentation of current and new processes
• Working with CyberArk technology, adaptation of software modification and customizing of PAM configuration
• Piloting and testing new or modified software components
• Release planning participation
• Working experience with security and systems standards, Access Management, Authorization/ Permissions Management, Network Protocols, System management applications, and System & Network Security.
• Working experience with account management on various platforms such a Windows, UNIX/LINUX (Solaris/RHEL), Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos, PAM modules, network devices, databases and storage systems.
• Experience troubleshooting applications and scripts by accessing and analyzing logs on UNIX/LINUX (Solaris/RHEL) and Windows servers.
• Working experience with installation, integration and deployment of enterprise applications in client environment
We prefer candidates with:
• Study of computer science, business informatics or similar training
• Experience in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level Support
• Experience with CyberArk or passion to learn it
• Cross-functional understanding of PAM and/or CyberArk - Privileged Account/Access Management operations, security practices and the user experience
• Knowledge of operational server infrastructures (theory and practice)
• Understanding IT security and skills in dealing with audits and compliance topics
• Analytical thinking
• Pronounced communicative skills
• Good English languages skills
• Friendly multicultural environment
• A competitive salary
• The possibility of professional training and growth
• Annual bonus system
• Attractive benefits including 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
• Flexible working hours
• Modern offices in Prague City Center
• Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer