E-Pay International is a fast growing UK Payment Service Provider for online merchants and is a registered Payment Institution with the FCA. We partner with number of European acquiring banks to deliver online payments services to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Java Software Engineer to join our team.
We are looking for a positive and energetic individual that will be responsible the ongoing developments tasks on our core acquiring platform. As a Java Software Engineer you will be handling the further development, implementation, maintenance and support of our online payment gateway. You will participate in complete system development life-cycle, provide application support in the areas of both end-user problem resolution and production system operation. Over time you will lead the other team members and provide advice, guidance, and ensure the quality of the development process.
The successful candidate should meet the following requirements:
- At least 3+ years of software development and testing experience (ideally more)
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming and Java, Tomcat, MySQL
- Good English both written and spoken (day to day communication is in English)
Additional advantages would be:
- Experience in the financial services industry
- "Front End" Bootstrap/ HTML/ CSS/ PHP and any other programming language
We offer a nice and friendly working environment, professional growth, internal training
and an opportunity to join a fast growing fintech company.
** CV has to be in English
Informace o pozici
- E-pay International Limited
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Basic
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 130 000 – 165 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Management incentive program, Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ), other
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, suitable for graduates.
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Deaf, Wheelchair bound, Other.
Suitable for retired.