We are digital transformarkers delivering innovative technology consulting for businesses and improving business performance by making companies truly digital.
We are looking to hire technical consultants who are curious, creative and innovative and approach their jobs with a can-do attitude. You will work at the office located in the heart of Prague and serve customers from all over Europe. At Devoteam, you will enjoy the best of both worlds: a big company operating in 18 countries and a friendly environment that gives you a “startup-ish” feel.
Come to do the job of your dreams that you never dreamed of. Yet.
IT Technical Consultant
Your daily work
- Work on various projects such service portals, service desks, etc.
- Design, implement and integrate solutions e.g. ServiceNow for various areas such as ITSM, HR, Security, ITOM, CSM,...
- Consult with our clients and support them during the entire project life cycle
- Work in Agile way – developing stories, attending stand-ups, etc.
- Set and optimize IT processes based on ITIL standards (release / incident / problem / change management)
- Create a technical documentation
Technical/Professional skills and competencies
- Knowledge of ITSM tools (ServiceNow, BMC, Red Hat, CA, HP etc.) is an advantage
- Experience with integrations is an advantage
- Soft skills – communication and presentation, analytical thinking, troubleshooting abilities and stakeholder engagement
- University degree in IT or considerable years of professional working experience
- Advanced English
Benefits and perks
- We value our consultants and consider their preferences when assigning projects
- Training and certifications in current and high-in-demand technologies and methodologies
- Transparent career path including mentoring
- Opportunity to travel abroad and meet our customers who are leading companies in EMEA region
- Unlimited contract
- We provide above standard company devices. (iPhone/Mac or Android/PC)
- Five weeks of vacation and sick days
- Flexible office hours and home office
- Great location - right in the centre of Prague (Ovocný Trh)
- Multisport cards, language courses, meal vouchers, team buildings and other company events, delicious breakfast and snacks and other benefits
Informace o pozici
- Devoteam, s.r.o.
- Ovocný trh 1096/8, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Corporate/persoal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, SW architect, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
+420 775 100 571