Is it possible to join 6 700+ employees company and still feel the family atmosphere? Devoteam Czech Republic proves it is! Daily we work with colleagues from 18 countries and the power of our group is being used in the intensive collaboration between all the Devoteam entities in Europe.
IT Technical Consultant
As an IT Technical Consultant you will be working on projects to support our Practices in the following areas:
You will implement and optimize state of the art processes and solutions to help our clients manage their IT efficiently and in a business-centric way. This includes:
- Process design and implementation (release, incident, problem, change management…)
- IT Service Management tools design and implementation (service desks, monitoring, automation tools...)
- Pre-sales activities support: writing proposals, organizing demos,...
You will advise clients on IT and business challenges. You will take part in client engagements on:
- Organisation Change management
- Project and Programme management
- IT governance
Main reasons to enjoy working in Devoteam:
There are lots of possibilities for initiatives and innovations. There is a good balance between hard work, Meetups, sharing knowledge and fun activities. Our organization has an informal character which gives you access to reach everything you need for the development of your career.
- Trainings and certifications in the best of breed technologies and methodologies
- Transparent Career path including mentoring
- Our customers are the leading companies in EMEA
- Possibility to travel abroad and meet our customers
- Working in international team of Devoteam experts
- Flexible office hours and home office
- Five weeks of vacation and sick days
- Great location - right in the centre of Prague (Ovocný Trh)
- Multisport membership, meal tickets, language courses and other benefits
- Proven technical experience of being a subject matter expert in leading-edge ITSM technologies (ServiceNow, BMC, Red Hat, CA, HP, etc.)
- Experience in IT Service Management or Consulting
- Good general consulting skills - soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement
- Advanced English
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Give advice and design solutions using the cloud platform in the area of IT
- Develop specific service portals based on the latest web techniques
- Release & Change Management: Leads planning for technical functionality releases
- Standards & Documentation: Accountable for the creation of key standards and documents
- Excellence & Agile Transformation - we prefer consultants with passion and offer them a chance to work out their most innovated ideas.
- Development: Leads internal development team, partners and vendors
Informace o pozici
- Devoteam, s.r.o.
- Ovocný trh 1096/8, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Corporate/persoal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, SW architect, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
+420 775 100 571