KLB Group is the specialist of project implementation for businesses and public sector. For any project, KLB Group guaranties its full implementation by bringing an ideal mix of advisory, management, and execution: advisory to do the right things, management to do them well, and execution to do them completely.
KLB Group brings all required expertise, including operational resources such as engineers, buyers, accountants, etc.
KLB Group has over 700 employees throughout Europe, America, Africa and Asia, and is active all over the world.
We are looking for an Accountant who will support our client during the implementation phase of a Finance Shared Services Center (SSC). The Accountant will process and monitor the different team members in the Accounting Departments (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable…).
Payable accountant :
- Process vendor invoices: proper coding of invoices, matching with receipts, verify prices and terms with the purchase order, calculate, obtain approvals for payment and maintain vendors accounts
- Ensure invoice payments are within agreed terms and will follow-up with vendors or internal stakeholders if additional information is necessary, including intercompany invoices
- Monitor open receipts and unmatched invoice reports daily to verify proper transactions
- Perform Reconciliations and Period End Close Activities
- Work directly with Procurement clerks, supply chain and/or vendors to resolve discrepancies
- Develop, post and reconcile accrued expenses, prepaid accounts and advances to suppliers
- Process employee expenses and assist with processing employee expense reports
Receivable accountant :
- Post entries and reconcile collections from customers
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Prepare ageing reports and reports on overdue invoices
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Identify need for recovery actions plan and initiate collection efforts (first level)
- Investigate and resolve customer queries (as level 1, call center = 0)
- Work closely with credit manager on overdue follow-up and credit limits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 2+ years of experience in accounting area
- Experience in companies with AR, AP
- Knowledge of ERP systems and office software (PowerPoint, Excel…)
- Experience in a Shared Services Centers is a plus
This job will be based in Prague.
Salary: Interesting package based on profile
If you are interested, please send your resume via reply button.
Informace o pozici
- KLB Group
- Required education: University
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Invoice clerk, Financial analyst, Bookkeeper, accountant, Accounting methods specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employer type: Employer
123 456 789