Landis+Gyr has helped the world manage energy better. Our meters and solutions empower utilities and end-customers around the world to improve their energy efficiency, reduce their energy costs and contribute to a sustainable use of resources. As the largest global player in smart metering with one of the broadest portfolios in the industry, our products, solutions and services empower utilities and consumers with the data necessary to make informed decisions about energy usage and meet worldwide energy challenges today-and tomorrow.
Financial Accountant (AP,AR,Intercompany)
In Landis+Gyr, we’re looking for a Financial Accountant who will join our great team in Prague and support our SSC projects and create together with us great international workplace. As Financial Accountant you will have a chance to handle wider scope of tasks - AP, AR, Intercompany Accounting and Bank so you have an opportunity to apply your knowledge as well as gain new relevant competencies in our Landis+Gyr team.
We are happy to welcome you in our friendly team in Prague!
With us you get opportunity also to
- Enter a new project and grow together our SSC in Prague
- Gain new skills and share with others the best practices
- Progress in new dynamic workplace, make change and cooperate with experienced professionals
We provide constant support in development, flexibility, friendly and open-minded environment and motivating benefits package.
Your future responsibilities
- Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) Accounting in SAP
- Processing of accounting documents (invoice / Credit Note / Other)
- Check and Reject non-compliant documents (Legal + VAT)
- Post invoice with PO and service/goods receipt and manage exceptions and discrepancies
- Operate the approval workflow in invoice cockpit
- EDI document handling
- Prepare payment proposal and upload to ebanking and solve reminders
- Answer to account statement requests, handle queries and maintain master data
- Propose AP accruals
- Intercompany invoices reconciliation and Intercompany accruals
- Subledger vs. G/L reconciliations
- Process Travel Expenses & Post expense report on employee account
- Load of T&E system data file in SAP
- Handle employee inquiries re T&E
- Process payments, bank statements and perform daily bank reconciliations (reconcile payments, invoices, customer accounts)
- Education in Accounting, Finance or Economics ideally or relevant experience
- Experience in Accounting (Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable) min. 1 years or relevant education/internship
- Knowledge of SAP is a big advantage
- English – advanced, other European language is an advantage
- Flexibility and client oriented personality
- Detail and process oriented, organized and analytic mindset
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Open-minded friendly approach, active attitude in fast changing environment
We are open for junior candidate - fresh graduate with relevant Economics/Finance education who is willing and motivated to learn.
We invite you to join a journey with a L+G Transactional Accounting team and the greatest customers.
Informace o pozici
- Landis+Gyr s.r.o.
- Plzeňská 3185/5a, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.