Arriello s.r.o. is an experienced service provider of Regulatory Affairs, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance & Translations to the Life Science industry. Our mission is to enable life science companies to market their products. Our vision is to become a leading global service provider for the Life Science industry.
Arriello is looking for Vendor/ Puchasing Manager
What will be your main tasks?
· Manage a portfolio of services and goods providers according to internal procedures
· Maintain and develop effective supplier relationships to ensure business requirements are met
· Oversight of the vendors and find opportunity for savings and simplification
· Ensure the purchasing process is robust and effective
· Work cross-functionally and in collaboration with key stakeholders both internal (e.g. Commercial, Project Management, Quality, etc.) and external (e.g. Clients, External Vendors, etc.)
What will be your key responsibilities?
· Optimize and maintain purchasing system and processes
· Create, execute and maintain Purchasing policy and related documents and ensure compliance with purchasing policy and promote good purchasing behaviour within the company
· Build trust and good relationship with key vendors
· Evaluate formal bids received from the vendors and participate in the negotiation
· Create and implement strategies to find cost-effective solutions and savings potential
· Oversight the maintenance of vendor database to ensure all information is up to date and available for stakeholders
· Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
· Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
· Communicate with quality assurance department about the outcomes of the audits on external vendors and ensure compliance with the process
· Identify gaps and areas for improvement and lead remedial actions and initiatives
· Participate at industry events and trainings when required
Who we are looking for? Someone with....
• fluent English is a must, other languages are big advantage
• strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
• MS Office knowledge (especially MS Excel, MS Powerpoint)
• open-minded and self-motivated personality
• ability to act independently as well as a part of the team
• ability to meet promised/given deadlines
• ability to work under time pressure
• 3+ years previous experience in Business Development/ Vendor/ Purchasing management, negotiation with vendors is must or big advantage
· Bachelor’s degree from economy with focus on purchase or supply chain management, business management, accounting or related field;
· Previous working experience from the same/ similar position, that means with minimum of 1 year experience from BD or purchase management;
Would be great, if the ideal candidate has:
· Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, Strategical and Analytical skills; strong attention to details, Strategic planning skills; Good project Management skills; Able to work in a multi-cultural environment; Customer focused; Innovative solution finding;
· following personal qualities: Detail-oriented, Proactive, Problem-solver, Results-driven, Time Management, Positive can do - will do attitude.
What do we offer?
job in a respectful, friendly and international team;
nice office environment in the city center (but employee could be base in other – home country;
benefits - meal vouchers, 25 days of holiday, flexible working hours, homeoffices, dog friendly office; company trainings and teambuildings, refreshment on the workplace;
skills and career development;
Interested? Great! We are waiting for your CV in english language (only). More about Arriello you can find at our websites.
Informace o pozici
- Arriello s.r.o.
- Olivova 2096/4, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Purchase, Sales, Account Manager, Purchaser, Category Manager, Buying Agent for Chain Stores, Business Development Manager, Sales Officer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer