Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As Junior Brand Manager you will have unique opportunity to ensure best use of digital / media channels to improve Brand awareness in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
“Do something that matters”.
With us you will:
- Develop local propositions for your Brand in consistency with global brand vision: work with key stakeholders to ensure we bring the differentiated value propositions to the local market
- Drive pioneer digital and media brand content strategy and lead to translate regional plan into PR events with local agency
- Implement a social media strategy for your brand: develop social media calendar, collaborate with social influencers in order to promote your brand
- Foster brand monitoring: oversee analytics and user testing to measure impact and to identify web development trends, user behaviours
- Collaborate with the sales teams, agencies, marketing team, building partnerships and effective communication
Apply if you have:
- Proven track record (> 2 years) in a similar, operational role, as part of the Brand Team
- Project management experience with ability to lead projects with multiple stakeholders, including agencies, in FMCG industry
- Digital orientation and analytical thinking – able to grow awareness and engagement online across multiple platforms
- Fluent English and Czech or Slovak
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you’ll do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Private health care, insurance, lunch card
- Attractive working environment
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of talented teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
If you have any questions left
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
“Do something that matters”.
PLEASE APPLY BY FOLLOWING THIS LINK
Informace o pozici
- Procter & Gamble
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Czech (Proficient), Slovak (Proficient)
- Benefits: Above-standard medical care, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Marketing, Brand manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer