xITee is a digitalization expert in the financial and insurance sector offering agile teams across Europe. Our developers work with a broad range of leading technologies serving our customers from the whole Europe.
We are seated in Prague, Czech Republic, having branches in Eschborn, Germany and Vienna, Austria. Being in the center of Europe helps us to serve all our customers from the whole Europe.
IT Project Manager with GERMAN
Do you enjoy managing your own team? Are you interested to work on IT international projects?
xITee is looking for a Project Manager who will manage and lead our IT projects for international customers.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Estimate, plan and manage small software development projects
- Set-up new projects, plan resources and monitor progress
- Communicate with clients (coordination, reporting)
- Analyze customer requirements, clarify scope, define acceptance criteria
- Lead the team, resolve conflicts, assure quality of work
- Manage project documentation and tracking
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of software development processes
- German and Czech language is a must (lvl C1- proficient)
- At least one year of experience with leading role in software development project
- Pro-active, customer oriented and problem-solving mindset
- Being a team player
- Strong communication skills (in English as well, lvl. B2)
- Willingness to learn about customer’s industry
What do we offer?
- Interesting and challenging work in a small international IT-company in city centre (Prague 1 / Namesti republiky)
- Bonus system (possibility for twice a year)
- Trainings for a further development of your skills
- Possibility to work with various technologies and functionality
- Working on international projects (mainly German based)
- Company benefits (rich ones!)
- Offices in Prague 1, easily accessible with public transport
- And very friendly team and atmosphere!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Informace o pozici
- xITee k.s.
- Rybná 682/14, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Advanced), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Account Manager, Project Manager, IT Manager, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Rybná 682/14, 11000 Prague – Prague 1, Czech Republic
+420 775 110 135