We are looking for a self driven and creative Graphic Designer able to follow the new visual look and feel of the Bata Brand which we are building. The goal is to spread and developed Bata’s visual style on all channels. This person will actively improve branding and impact visual tone and style of our communication. We are looking for a passionate and hard working person, visual designer, who loves modern technologies and trends. A strong interest for shoes, fashion and style is another mandatory asset.
Our new graphic designer will be part of our Global Marketing team and will work at our Bata the Brand office based in Prague. He/she will work under the lead of Visual Identity manager who is responsible for design, ideas, coherent look and tone of voice. Graphic Designer will help creating visual strategies (online and offline) and promotional events in order to entertain, excite and maintain the interest of the target markets and target audience. Experience with motion graphics, video cut and 3D will be considered as plus.The Junior 3D and Graphic Designer will mainly help with the work on BATA Brand Manual – 3D vizualizations, Illustrators mocups, DTP – print data, modification of Key visuals to other formats, photo postproduction
- This person should be also able to create easy animations, motion logo animations, cut videos, make microsites, web design (not coding)
- Understanding and respect of the global tone of voice and Brand VI
- The sense for typography and good taste is crucial
- Expand a consistent visual identity and graphic design style of the Brand in close cooperation with Visual Identity Manager.
- Follow and extend conceptual visual style developed for internal and external marketing materials.
- Close cooperation with creative teams of partner agencies on campaigns, social media editorial line contents etc.
- Active involvement in the visual and graphic guidelines preparation.
- Responsible for inputs for the visual identity part of the Brand book/manual.
- Creation and modifications of graphic designs for events, such as fashion shows, catwalks and brand conference
- Help with preparation of internal communication graphics and visuals
- Help with inspirational pages preparation
- Solve arising web-design issues (no coding, just design) on our website and mobile extension
- Ensure Design, whilst being innovative maintain an on-brand style at all times.
- Bachelor degree in visual communication design is an advantage
- Design agency, production company or DTP experience
- Advanced MAC user, knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Maya
- Knowledge of web-design standards (content readability/legibility, image optimisation), motion graphics, video cut and 3D is considered as plus
- A strong visual sense, graphic feeling and a good taste are a must
- Creative thinking, great attention to detail and understanding of basic marketing principles
- Strong organisational skills and independence at work
- Works best in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Positive minded team player
- Passionate contributor to the broader success of the brand in all areas and open to innovative and new ideas.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Spanish and/or Italian is an advantage.
Informace o pozici
- Bata Centre s.r.o.
- Jindřišská 939/20, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Bakalářské
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Mobilní telefon, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Notebook, Příspěvek na dopravu, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas
- Zařazeno: Marketing, Média, reklama a PR
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel