Senior Financial Accountant with Italian
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Senior Financial Accountant with Italian
Main goal of the position:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to be responsible for the accounting operations of one or more legal entities. This includes the maintenance of accounting records and internal control processes, production of monthly financial and regulatory reporting, and coordination of the annual financial and regulatory audits. This role also ensures company accounting policies and procedures conform to financial and regulatory reporting requirements.
This position will be interesting for you if:
- You want to have a complex and challenging accounting position where to apply your accounting background - this is not a limited process-oriented job.
- You want full ownership and responsibility of the whole accounting for your entity, from A to Z (including preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements, preparation of VAT returns or leading responsibility for all audit requests).
- You want to be part of a stable team of accountants.
- You are attracted by a growing and diverse international office environment.
This is what you will mainly be doing in this role:
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations within EMEA Region.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- To administer VAT returns and any other local regulatory compliance items
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners (auditors, tax advisors, local authorities, other departments of the company and others)
- Manage the statutory accounts production and compliance processes ensuring adherence to statutory requirements and deadlines. Manage year-end audit.
- Manage the tax compliance processes (for corporation tax, VAT) ensuring adherence to statutory requirements and deadlines, including liaison with advisors
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Involvement in projects (European and Global) as directed by the Finance Manager
- Cooperate with other financial functions cross company, especially AP, Cash collection and Commercial finance teams
- Responsibility for the completion and review of internal and external reporting
This position will be a good fit if you:
- Have 5+ years of accounting / tax or audit experience
- Are experienced with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Have proven experience with VAT returns preparation
- Have experience being the first point of contact for auditors
- Want and are able to use English (our company language) and Italian on a daily basis
- Are legally allowed to work in the Czech Republic
Benefits that we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program
- Contributions to ACCA
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments at the workplace
Informace o pozici
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: Italian (Advanced), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer