Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Our diverse group of industry experts is unified under one strong and singular focus – to develop, manufacture and supply SPECT, PET and therapeutic radiopharmaceuticals to customers around the globe. In fact, we have over 6,000 customers in over 70 countries world-wide.
At Curium, every single dose counts in helping doctors and patients diagnose and treat disease. That means every single employee counts toward meeting this unified objective to help each patient live “Life Forward”. We have an amazing team that lives by our core values every single day – integrity, commitment and collaboration. Come grow with us!
Main goal of the position:
The GL Accountant is responsible for running/overseeing all accounting tasks in IFRS for assigned entities. Produce regulatory financial reporting in accordance with local reporting standards. Ensure that the accounting outcomes provided to management and internal customers are at the professional level. Be the first point contact for issue resolution.
This is what you will mainly be doing in this role:
- Prepare month-end journals and maintain general ledger records and analysis for assigned accounting entities
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations including supporting explanations and ensure follow up on outstanding balances and taking corrective action
- Perform complex analyses of revenue and expenditure reports and balance sheet accounts; prepare and/or audit necessary journal entries
- Cooperate with other financial functions cross company
- Responsibility for the completion and review of internal and external reporting (government reports, tax reporting)
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits. Work with external advisors on preparing annual statutory financial and income tax returns
This position will be a good fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in complex full-scope accounting (A to Z)
- Experience with reporting on US GAAP/IFRS
- Proven experience in VAT returns preparation
- Experience being first point of contact for auditors
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- High level of numerical and analytical skills
- Good command of business English (written/verbal) is necessary. Other European languages (French/Italian/Spanish) are an advantage.
You should also know:
- You should be legally allowed to work in the Czech Republic to apply
- At Curium Pharma in Prague we offer employees the opportunity to develop professionally through complex jobs with a wide range of responsibilities. Due to the size of the office, the job ownership and the chance to make an impact are bigger. The relationships between employees are also closer. The environment is ever-changing and the office is growing in a controlled way, without losing our “family-like” feeling.
- At our Prague office we currently employ more than 80 people with 20+ different nationalities. Functions in the Prague location include Finance (AP, Treasury, Payroll, FP&A, GL), IT, HR, Sales Ops & Customer Service
Benefits that we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program
- Contributions to ACCA
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments at the workplace
Informace o pozici
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer