Product development engineer focused on ball bearing system development – from simulation, design, testing, through industrialization.
- Define and execute component design, development and qualification activities from initial concepts through to production launch.
- Translate or collaborate to create inputs from application and product line teams into tangible product targets for differentiated design in the marketplace.
- Work with internal manufacturing and external suppliers to develop the design and manufacturing processes of the bearing system to meet cost and quality targets
- Develop and continuously improve bearing analysis tools and validation tests to drive improved design performance and design process efficiency.
Bachelor´s /Master’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
Prior experience regarding:
- Knowledge of rotordynamics and associated tools
- Ball Bearing design and failure assessment
- Test procedure/test stand development
- Developing system definitions from application requirements
- Experience working with cross functional teams to solve complex technical problems
- Turbocharger design and validation testing is desired (but not required)
Information about position
- Garrett Motion Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Tuřanka 1387/100, Brno – Slatina
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, International conferences
- Listed in: Mechanical engineering, Technology and development, Research and development, Industrial Designer, Mechanical engineer, Development engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer