The ideal candidate will have strategic sourcing experience across mechanicals commodities preferably in precision machining. He/she need to have experience in automotive industry. He /she need to have experience in working with cross-functional teams across various regions. He /She should have a successful track record of managing suppliers at all levels of management to achieve objectives, successfully managed and negotiated pricing globally.
- Work continuously in defining and executing supplier strategies for all Honeywell locations/regions to have good healthy supplier panel across all regions,
- Work closely with engineering, customer teams and regional procurement team ensuring the future needs in terms of new technologies and new supplier addition are identified and answered while deciding commodity strategy
- Planning and controlling AOP for the commodity in order to deliver on key goals like, achieving YOY productivity targets, improving working capital, efficient utilization of capex,etc
- Tracking and managing generic parts capacity on regular basis. Assess and plan addition of capacity by working closely with supply chain and regional procurement team ensuring no capacity issues.
- Work closely with product line sourcing manager for on time sourcing of platform parts at best cost,
- Need to work with supplier for price negotiation, supplier agreements, general terms and conditions agreement, consignment stock agreement and raw material and Fx indexation agreement.
- Support NPI team, supplier quality, supply chain and regional procurement team for supplier related issues (Comprehensive ownership of supplier performance)
- Work continuously with all stake holders like suppliers, engineering, quality, etc. to generate good pipe line of VAVE ideas.
Basic Qualifications and skill sets:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, supply chain, purchasing or operations or related discipline.
- Experience in Strategic Sourcing or related field.
- Good at buying, negotiation, and agreement/contract administration
- Good analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage / lead multiple projects and changing priorities
- Skilled in Microsoft Office.
Information about position
- Garrett Motion Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Tuřanka 1387/100, Brno – Slatina
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: Purchase
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer