Join Citrix! Our Prague office is the newest member of the Citrix family - formerly known as the successful micro app startup Sapho. We’re excited for our next chapter and looking to expand our team as we continue to build the future of work!
This role (internally Senior Principal Software Engineer, backend) provides an opportunity to participate in the software development process of a major, multinational software company with both open-source and closed-source projects at its core. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in developing software with an immediate and lasting impact for both internal and external customers, as well as any open-source projects Citrix contributes to.
What you will be doing:
- Rearchitecting single-tenant on-premise monolith to multi-tenant cloud services
- Researching suitable technologies, bootstrapping, writing PoCs as well as contributing to production code
- Talking to peers across globe, likely travelling several times a year
- Programming in Java 8 / Kotlin
What we’re looking for:
- You have strong knowledge of Java (5+ years of experience) and programming in general (7+ years)
- You can understand complex systems and design application architecture for cloud.
- You can explain your architecture in English to very technical and critical audience, talk to people, consider security and other constraints and dependencies.
- You keep the big picture in mind to help building and following company-wide strategy
- Drawing boxes is awesome, but you also want to write some code!
- You have built enterprise-scale transactional systems
- You have built scalable SaaS system(s)
- You understand pitfalls of SQL and NoSQL at scale
- You know Kubernetes, have experience with Azure, GCP or AWS.
- Building software is your passion
- You have experience with agile software development
What we offer:
- outstanding compensation
- 25 days of vacation
- employee Stock purchase plan
- EUC Premium healthcare (White Card)
- referral bonus program
- 18 week paid parental leave
Informace o pozici
- Citrix Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Na příkopě 388/1, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Education allowance
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer