TP Vision is a dedicated company in the world of digital entertainment; fully committed to the renowned Philips TV Brand and Philips Audio / Video products and devices. TP Vision engages in developing, manufacturing and marketing Philips branded TV sets and Audio /Video devices in Europe, Russia, Middle East, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay and selected countries in Asia-Pacific excluding China. The company is fully owned by TPV Technology. TP Vision employs almost 2,000 people in several locations around the globe.
SAP Key User - Otc Support
Based within European Shared Service Centre in Prague, SAP Key User - Order-to-Cash Support Specialist is responsible for back office related investigations from order to cash perspective. He/she supports the operations around SAP, from analytical and architectural point of view. Acts as the SAP SD key user for Order Fulfillment teams. Strong involvement in projects is expected, either as a project member or project coordinator.
- Act as a process expert and SAP SD key user for Order Fulfillment and business
- Analyze and solve advanced queries and claims
- Follow up on key customers execution and order book completeness
- Daily creation of billing documents in SAP via mass upload function from Salesforce.com
- Increase automation of processes to ensure efficiency
- Monitor automatic background jobs such as delivery creation, invoice creation and take corrective actions in case of failures
- Updating of various sales and order processing reports including definition of new reports
- Involve in various SAP and Salesforce.com projects with respect to process optimization, system architecture, introduction of new features, etc.
Preferred Skills and Background
- Type of degree: College graduate focused on Business administration/ Finance/ IT
- Experience with SAP - ideally in a position of SAP key user or SAP admin
- Good understanding of sales, commercial processes and tools
- Good to advanced knowledge of SAP ERP (SD module), understanding the overall flow of master data and billing documents
- Excellent Excel skills, ability to work with various systems to extract and analyze data
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive behavior in order to resolve problems & queries independently with efficiency focus
- Structured and analytical approach, sense of organization & close loop follow up
- Capable to manage many different cases at the same time
- Mind for details and high attention to accuracy.
What do we offer you?
- Interesting position in an international environment of European SSC within the team of motivated professionals, daily use of English
- Competitive remuneration package plus quarterly bonus
- Wide range of benefits: discount on company products, contributions to the pension insurance, transport allowance, meal tickets, 4 sick days, 26 days of holidays
- Attractive work location in Prague 7 - Holešovice
If you are interested in this position, please send us your structured resume and motivation letter.
Informace o pozici
- TP Vision Europe B.V., pobočka Česká republika
- Jankovcova 1037/49, Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Application SW administrator, IS Support, Financial specialist, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer