Commerzbank AG is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Centre we have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and are still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of our Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Services and HR Continental Europe.
Our IT Centre, providing a wide range of various IT solutions from creative Net. and Java development to agile production projects in application operations and infrastructure teams, was reintegrated into Commerzbank from Commerz Systems in November 2018.
We are transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. To help us build the bank of the future, we´re looking for lateral thinkers with unconventional ideas and a real creative streak – especially for our IT and Finance division in Prague – and in return, we offer you the freedom and independence to create your own job with your own vision. Intrigued?
Shape the future of banking with us.
Infrastructure Engineer Unix
We are searching for experienced Unix/Linux Cluster administrators for our team located in Charles Square Center in the middle of Prague, where you will be responsible for maintaining RHEL and Solaris clusters throughout Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Administering RHEL and Solaris based multinode clusters
- Support for virtual host administrators and application teams
- Performance analysis, problem investigation
- Incident, Change management and testing
- Effective team work and proactive communication with clients
We prefer candidates with:
- Service and customer oriented attitude
- Virtualization - local zones / KVM knowledge
- Cluster administration Solaris / RHEL is an advantage
- Solaris 10,11 / RHEL 6,7 work experience
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- Friendly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- The possibility of professional training and growth
- Annual bonus system
- Attractive benefits including up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices in Prague City Center
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer