Critical tasks would include:
· Correct scoping of the projects with detailed lists of all the tasks to be done,
· Synchronization and motivation of the local IT teams in order to meet the deadlines,
· Good and clear communications to the end-users and to the IT top management. French speaking would be a plus and several trips to different countries will be mandatory.
· Manage project plan, track dependencies, address constraints, resolve resource conflicts, assess impacts to plan, obtain estimates to complete, forecast use of funds, ensure adherence to SDLC/processes, report progress against plan.
· Develop and execute project communications plan, facilitate team meetings, participate in key meetings that directly or indirectly impact the project, keep project stakeholders informed, prepare for and conduct executive steering committee meetings
· Gather content from respective project team members to complete interim and final deliverables, present deliverables required at respective gates throughout the project life cycle, obtain sign-off and approvals to proceed for stakeholders, maintain project team repository of deliverables, reference materials, and documentation, prepare change requests as agreed to by project team and obtain signatures from project owner and sponsor.
· Prepare weekly status reports, track open issues; update risks (probability, severity, and impact) and mitigation plans, participate in PMO meetings with other Project Managers to identify potential dependencies or constraints.
· Manage project budget, maintain a financial plan, track actuals vs. plan, provide monthly forecasts, report monthly accruals.
· Monitor and report to IT and process/function owner on the status of multiple concurrent project efforts
· Provide analytical expertise within an assigned business unit/area, in the analysis, design, and development of business applications
· Develop business relationships and integrates activities with other local IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts
· Evaluate application software packages and make recommendations to management
· Participate with other IT members, customers, and other stakeholders in new product reviews, tests and pilots
· Bachelor’s degree in IT management, computer science or related discipline OR equivalent work experience and technical training
· Minimum of seven (7) years of information technology experience with at least three (3) years in project management or supervisory/management role with a focus on applications within the pharmaceuticals industry.
· Leadership skills that engage multidiscipline work teams to respond to business needs
· Excellent project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from vision to implementation involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
· Excellent human resource management skills
· Strong business knowledge, with hands-on experience in defining business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills
· Great teamwork and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks
· Knowledge of cross-functional project management techniques
· Must have the ability to master all project management fundamentals (scope, budget, schedule, reporting, risk management, e); PMI or Prince2 certification is a plus
· Must be highly organized, responsive, reliable and pro-active
· Self-starter, requiring minimal supervision
· English C1 / C2
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Jindřišská 937/16, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency