About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, and as such, we hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Retail Marketing Coordinator
We are looking for talented individual who will join our Retail Agency team.
The selected candidate will become responsible for the retail team presentation internally and externally (all marketing materials preparation (high street / shopping centres) and variety of local or international events organisation.)
What do you need to have in order to be happy at this job?
1. Power point advanced knowledge!
4. Thinking out of the box and proactivity!
5. Enthusiasm and passion for retail!
6. Multitasking ability!
What will you do?
1. Cooperate with CE, EMEA and Cross border Retail teams
2. Coordinate CE marketing activities, prepare templates
3. Promote deals to public (suggesting success stories for PR, corporate website)
4. Cooperate with marketing and research (local)
5. Prepare proposals for case studies, leaflets (particulars), brochures, retail map
6. Participate in Tender materials preparations
7. Influence Retail website visual content
8. Prepare Newsletters, Banners
9. Coordinate External Events
What will you gain being with us?
1. We are very sucesfull global company (stability, internatioanlity)
2. We are international (20 nationalities working in our Prague office)
3. We are offering great benefits (25-30 holidays, 3 sick days, cafeteria 1000-3500 CZK monthly, company mountains teambuilding, company summer day teambuilding, mealvouchers 100CZK...)
4. We are offereing opportunities for you to grow (within the retail team or internationally)
5. Great location in Prague centre - Quadrio offices
6. Friendly and very young team :-)
Join us now!
Informace o pozici
- Cushman & Wakefield, s.r.o.
- Purkyňova 2121/3, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: College
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Education allowance, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Brand manager, Graphic designer, Marketing communication, Direct Marketing, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Purkyňova 2121/3, 11000 Praha – Staré Město, Česká republika