International Payroll Specialist ( Entry Level )
DXC is at solid and well-established multinational company which provide end-to-end IT services worldwide for both private and public sector.
We are always invested in creating a working environment where each employee can meet many new, inspiring people well as develop their self, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles.
At the moment we are looking for a Payroll Specialist who will work in strict cooperation with other team members for the maintenance of payroll in multiple european countries.
- Manage Payroll actions in accordance with deadlines to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Willing to learn and capacity to handle multiple international payrolls
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Execute interface with payroll providers where necessary
- Perform compliances and audit checks
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Produce ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- Process manual remedies where required
- Manage third party payments and reporting
- Investigate, assess and recommend solutions to employee queries
- Manage day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs
- Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles
- Raising issues with the Team Lead, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues
- Participate in projects and migrations as needed
- Take ownership and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst working collaboratively with other internal HR/DM/Finance Functions as required
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion is critical
- Excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with the customer via phone and in person
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases in the Ticket system and communicate with customers and employees via email
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical and problem solving capability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP, Workday
- Excellent English both written and oral
- Free Access to Czech Republic Labor market
- Relationship Management
- Drive for Results
- Presentation Skills
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Building Interpersonal Relationships
Why join DXC as a Payroll Specialist?
Opportunity to work internationally –you will have the chance to learn new procedures belonging to multiple European countries, making you a professional with 360 degrees knowledge.
Development Opportunities – you will work very closely with other areas of payroll, and we are more than happy to develop you into the professional you want to be – most common growth opportunities go towards payroll operation or payroll project management.
Opportunity to work hands-on on global projects with great visibility and multicultural possibilities.
- Flexible time schedule and home office possibilities
- 25 days holidays
- Company Laptop
- Meal Voucher and Cafeteria Benefit
- Sport, Travel, Leisure, Training Benefits, Multisport Card
Informace o pozici
- DXC.TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.