The Technical Support Analyst provides professional and effective support to end users via telephone, email or remote access. The position reports to the Director - IT Customer Service and is part of a global Service Desk with teams located in several locations.
Schedule: this is a 1st shift position. 1 week per month the work would be on 2nd shift (15:30 to midnight).
Principal Responsibilities of the role
• Providing Tier 1 and Tier 2 technical support, installation and configuration services through inbound phone and ServiceNow tickets on various technologies which include desktop systems, software, workstations, telecommunication and network connectivity. May receive escalations from other Service Desk analysts in areas of personal expertise.
• Independently identifying, troubleshooting, documenting, and resolving issues, collaborating and escalating complex problems according to escalation procedures, including appropriately identifying the level of urgency.
• Participating in request fulfilment in areas including software installation, building and installing new / replacement workstations, setup of user accounts and profiles, and performing password resets.
• Representing the Service Desk with technical teams and on projects, providing support requirements, creating support plans and ensuring knowledge transfer to peers in the global Service Desk.
• Alerting management and technology owners to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
• Maintaining accurate and timely updates to tickets; use and contribute knowledge to an internal knowledge base, documenting procedures for installation and troubleshooting.
What you need for this position:
• Two-year technical or Associates degree in computer science, information technology, business, or related discipline. Bachelor’s degree in computer science is preferred. Equivalent work experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
• At least 2-3 years of relevant technical support experience is necessary. The person should be able to work complex cases independently, as he/she will often be the only agent available to help end users.
• Fluency in English and French both written and oral is necessary. Dutch would be an advantage.
• Technical Proficiency
o Experience using Active Directory
o Knowledge of Microsoft Office both client and hosted (Office 365), including installation and configuration of systems
o Fundamental knowledge of operating systems and desktop hardware
o Experience installing software/applications
o Working knowledge of remote connectivity tools (SCCM, Citrix etc.)
o Working knowledge of imaging, installing, configuring and troubleshooting computers in a managed Windows network environment
o Knowledge of computer hardware and software as well as general office equipment including copiers, faxes, scanners, tablets, smartphones, etc.
o Fundamental network knowledge
o Experience with MSCA Office 365 or MSCE Productivity Solution Expert
o Prior experience in Office 365 administration, including global administration functions
o Experience supporting telephone systems
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Jindřišská 937/16, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency