Wienerberger is the only multinational producer of bricks, roof tiles, concrete pavers and pipe systems with a total of 197 production sites in 30 countries and activities in international export markets.
We are the world’s largest producer of bricks and number one on the clay roof tile market in Europe. Furthermore we hold leading positions in pipe systems in Europe and concrete pavers in Central- East Europe.
Digital Marketing Manager (f/m)
For the advancement of digital marketing as part of the International Marketing activities of our Clay Building Materials Europe Business Unit, we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Project owner for the Business Unit’s email marketing management: planning, implementation and further development of implementation in yMarketing
- Source of creative ideas and innovation driver for all digital touchpoints
- Definition and specification of requirements in user stories and acceptance criteria
- Development of a digital marketing & content strategy for the Clay Building Materials Europe Business Unit
- Responsibility for the Business Unit's website
- Control and coordination of digital projects with internal agencies and Wienerberger Digital IT
- Design and launch of mobile apps, tools and e-business applications in the country organizations
- Use of Design Thinking processes in product development, taking global and regional stakeholder interests into account
- Monitoring of digital platforms, measures and processes through the assessment of KPIs and data analyses
- Performance of market and requirements analyses and advice to country organizations and stakeholders, especially those working in online marketing and communication
- Subject-related degree from an university or university of applied science
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience in an online agency, in a start-up environment or within an international digital marketing team
- Knowledge of and active experience with digital marketing platforms, preferably SAP Marketing Cloud and Adobe AEM
- Knowledge of SEO, SEA and Google AdWords
- Knowledge of the construction industry or related sectors
- Communicative team player ready to get fully involved, solution-oriented approach
- Analytical thinking and ability to interpret performance data
- Talented organizer – structured way of working, combined with a high quality standard
- Ability to cope with the requirements of a decentralized and entrepreneurial organizational structure
- Excellent command of English and German
- Practical experience with Adobe and SAP Hybris platforms is desirable
Alongside a high level of personal initiative and a good measure of self-organization, we attribute great importance to up-to-date knowledge of online tools and their applications. You have the ability to take on complex tasks together with your colleagues and to advance projects in an international environment. This position requires engagement, innovative strength and pronounced communication skills.
We offer a market-compliant remuneration package depending on experience and qualification and additional variable remuneration parts as well as attractive employee benefits.
Salary: Minimum € 2.965,98 gross p.m. for local employment, depending on your experience & qualification. As a matter of course, our offer is addressed to female as well as male applicants.
Informace o pozici
- Wienerberger s.r.o.
- Wienerbergstraße 11, 1100 Wien, Austria
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient), German (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer