Industry Marketing Senior Professional
As an industry marketer, you are a business leader and advisor, a strong storyteller and savvy digital marketer with good industry expertise as a foundation. Your role is to take a customer-first, industry-centric, content-rich campaign approach in the market to elevate our brand and industry knowledge.
Based on global plans and strategies, you will develop a regional marketing strategy, define the target audience and develop an execution plan to increase awareness, reputation and consideration for our selected key industries. Always with digital as core.
In a bit more detail, you’ll:
- Develop strong marketing strategy and niche programs based on global industry and offerings plans, and local business insights
- Create industry relevant and market/country-adaptable campaigns that generate conversations with buyers and influencers that support the overall business strategy and meet key marketing objectives
- Conceptualize fully integrated marketing campaigns leveraging a mix of tactics such as digital and social marketing, direct marketing, industry events, executive conferences, account based and pursuit marketing
- Identify business opportunities via campaigns with and through partner marketing aligned to key priority campaigns
- Execute customer-centric campaigns tailored uniquely to a target audience segment, such as a microsegment of the industry or a single account.
- Provide regular analysis of the output of marketing campaigns, ROI analysis, FY goals and sales targets.
- Solid budget management, forecasting, and compliance.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years B2B Marketing experience including campaign and budget, preferably from the IT industry
- Project management experience, and ability to build trust as an advisor to the business, challenge the status quo, and prioritize programs based on strategic impact to the business
- A strong analytical mind in creating measurable, outcome-based marketing programs
- Ability to network and influence at a senior level
- An appetite to know everything about your industry’s and customers’ challenges and opportunities with the ability to translate that knowledge into insightful, thought leadership-driven outreach to prospective and current customers
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, analytical) in English
- Highly collaborative nature, proactive and innovative in your way of working
We are looking for a fluent English Speaker. Knowledge of the German language will be an advantage.
Candidate must have free access to the labor market in the Czech Republic.
- Full-time career opportunity with growth potential
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible and friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system, meal vouchers, free beverages
- Beneflex Card ( leisure, travel, education benefit )
- Multisport Card
Informace o pozici
- DXC.TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer