Are you a passionate Big Data Engineer? At Monster Career CZ we enjoy connecting smart professionals with challenging projects! Take the chance to join an outstanding multinational telecom company which wants to welcome you to their team in Prague.
Become one of the leaders in the Big Data department, working on very appealing projects which will keep your challenges up while using very trendy and new technologies! (Commercial Roaming, Data Driven Network Rollout, Magenta House, Machine Learning based Fraud Detection, & more are waiting for you!)
You’ll have freedom in your daily work, and if you like traveling: pack your bag and board the plane! Your client is located in Germany so you’ll get to go on business trips. You’ll get the chance to work with interesting telco and customer data which no other company can provide and get the opportunities to come up with new ideas about how to utilize it.
And since career growth is important, as a result of your excellent performance you’ll have the opportunity to make your next step to a Big Data Architect role.
Your tasks will be:
- Creating end-to-end technical solutions for several Big Data projects
- Leading the projects, defending your arguments and challenging the ideas of others
- Guiding your colleagues during their work using the Scrum methodology
- Presenting the final results to customers in English
- Understanding the implemented solution and in case of need helping the colleagues in any role
- Being proactive and communicative within the team and also with the local management, being able to explain your ideas
- To travel to Germany on a business trips (once in a month as minimum)
You should bring to the team:
- IT, programming (preferably Python or Scala), SQL and Unix/Linux skills (at least on a medium level)
- Work experience with technologies like Hadoop, Python, Spark, Kafka, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT
- Ability to lead the Big Data project from the technical point of view and be able to understand every stage of the solution (Analysis->Design->Implementation->Testing->Deployment->Monitoring)
- Ability to create technical documentation in English (German is a plus)
- Ability to be a team player as well as a person that respects and leads the team
We want to offer you:
- 5 weeks holidays and 2 days of personal leave
- Laptop and High-end mobile phone with 20GB tariff
- Meal vouchers, cultural & sports benefits and budget for trainings
- Team and social events
- Interesting salary compensation based on your experience plus yearly bonuses
- Being a part of a large European company with amazing premises offering flex working hours & home office options
Give yourself the chance to develop your career and join a top employer, and if you feel is not the right job for you but you know someone for whom it can be, take advantage of our referral program and earn an Amazon Voucher for €100. You can tell us about your friend/colleague by applying and writing their e-mail address in the cover letter field.
Informace o pozici
- Monster Career CZ s.r.o.
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Technology and development, IT Consultant, IT Manager, Development engineer, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer