There's forever been a conflict between who makes a product successful: the advertisers/marketers or the operations who deliver the product.
Tabella clients don’t face this dilemma. Tabella delivers on both fronts.
Optimizing Digital Operational Excellence.
We are seeking an ambitious and driven individual with a passion for design to come and help fuel the department.
Design user interface, tools and web pages to meet branding guidelines and web best practices
Work on social media marketing, email marketing, advertising marketing campaigns, direct mail marketing, web design, graphic design and more.
Assist in developing and maintaining websites – execute design and maintain high design / production quality.
3+ years of experience on Web Design.
A convincing portfolio.
Proficient with HTML and CSS is a must.
Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
Understanding of web standards and web browser capabilities.
Ability to create responsive, cross-browser and cross-platform compliant pages.
Experience with PHP and WordPress development is a plus.
A competitive salary package reflecting skills and experience.
Option of further education and training.
5 weeks of holidays.
5 sick days.
Cafeteria program (6.000CZK per year).
Xmas bonus (up to 50% of monthly base salary).
Modern offices with a fun zone.
Opportunity for professional growth.
Pleasant work conditions.
Informace o pozici
- Tabella s.r.o.
- Olbrachtova 2006/9, Praha – Krč
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Marketing, Media, advertising, and PR, Graphic designer, Designer, Programmer, Web designer, Webmaster, Creative professional
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer