Commerzbank AG is a leading international commercial bank with almost 50.000 employees. In our Czech offices located in Prague City Centre we have more than 500 employees from about 50 different countries and are still growing. Prague was chosen as local Hub for Group Finance, covering all financial services (Accounting, Controlling, Reporting, Business Support, Transaction Control, Valuations, Accounts Payable) of our Western and Eastern European branches, Trade Finance, GS-OS & SE Regional Services and HR Continental Europe.
Our IT Centre, providing a wide range of various IT solutions from creative Net. and Java development to agile production projects in application operations and infrastructure teams, was reintegrated into Commerzbank from Commerz Systems in November 2018.
We are transforming a traditional bank into a digital enterprise. To help us build the bank of the future, we´re looking for lateral thinkers with unconventional ideas and a real creative streak – especially for our IT and Finance division in Prague – and in return, we offer you the freedom and independence to create your own job with your own vision. Intrigued?
Shape the future of banking with us.
User Account Administrator with German
You will be a member of the User Access Services team that provides support for number of applications and systems used globally, with the main user base in Germany, UK and US. Within this role you can use your sense for accuracy, responsibility and foreign languages on daily basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Accurate administration of user accounts and data according to company rules
- Regular check of users rights
- Work with confidential data
- Participate in on-call duty schedules, shift rota, weekend and public holiday support when required
- Analytical approach in solving potential problems and finding out their root case
- Effective team work
- Occasionally you might be asked to travel
Our preferences go to candidates with:
- Strong communication in English and German
- Good understanding of application support or a similar service oriented role
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Motivation and ability to learn
- Friendly multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- The possibility of professional training and growth
- Annual bonus system
- Attractive benefits including up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Modern offices in Prague City Center
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
Informace o pozici
- COMMERZBANK Aktiengesellschaft, pobočka Praha
- Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer