- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks/activities in coordination with a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables.
- Provide support to various business and technology teams as necessary during development and delivery.
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
- Release planning for upcoming releases with close co-ordination with different teams across the globe.
- Consulting with Knowledge Management and other teams to develop release content including release notes, procedures, release plans, internal and external communications and implementation materials
- Building relationships and effectively communicating, both verbally and in writing, with diverse audiences
- Overall relevant experience in Release Management/Change Management/Configuration Management/STI areas of 7-10 yrs
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Deep understanding of version control systems including branching and merging strategies and understanding of environment and software configuration management
- Good to have knowledge of Oracle on Amazon RDS or any cloud technology.
- Strong understanding of Unix, Oracle and PL/SQL
- Strong problem solving, risk mitigation, conflict resolution and influencing skills
- Prior experience of working across teams spreading across multiple locations is a plus.
- Ideally ITIL certification
- Should have environment management skills
- Should be conversant with Unix, Informatica, MDM, TIBCO, Database, Data warehousing technologies
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
With over 50 delivery centers worldwide and approximately 267,000 employees as of January 1, 2018, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Informace o pozici
- Cognizant Technology Solutions s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
0041 44 286 60 58