Join Citrix Systems CZ! Our Prague office is the newest member of the Citrix family - formerly known as the successful micro app startup Sapho. We’re excited about our next chapter and looking to expand our team as we continue to build the future of work!
This role (internally Staff Software Engineer, frontend) provides an opportunity to participate in the software development process of a major, multinational software company with both open-source and closed-source projects at its core. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in developing software with an immediate and lasting impact for both internal and external customers, as well as any open-source projects Citrix contributes to.
What you will be doing:
- Programming in the latest TypeScript
- Creating React components, backed by GraphQL data layer
- Building the SPA using Webpack and Yarn
- Testing your code in Jest and Enzyme
- Creating integration tests in TestCafe
- Linting code via TSlint
- Styling in SASS and CSS-in-JS
- Reading code formatted by Prettier
- Making commits to a Git repositories
What we’re looking for:
- Building software is your passion
- You have an overlap to any of: REST, GraphQL, cloud, UNIX, Java and you constantly learn
- You have experience with agile software development.
- You know how to write automated unit and integration tests. And you do it.
- You know how to refactor
What we offer:
- Outstanding compensation
- 25 days of vacation
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Euc premium healthcare (white card)
- Referral bonus program
- 18 week paid parental leave
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2UUIdvK
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Informace o pozici
- Citrix Systems Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Na příkopě 388/1, Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Holidays 5 weeks, Education allowance
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer