This position will be at a new international startup company based in Prague centre, offering exciting career opportunities in the coming years. More information can be shared in the interview or on our website: www.fordistgroup.eu
Brand Manager (E-commerce)
Hi there! Thanks for looking at our vacancy, please have a look below. Any further questions we'd be happy to discuss in a short phone interview.
Please note that this is a part-time position with 10-20 hours per week.
What is waiting for you
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to support a growing International e-commerce company with an exciting future ahead! As the team is very small you will play a crucial role in the company and support all kinds of areas in logistics, backoffice and customer service.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for Marketing communications and generally have a keen eye for detail. You are a good team player but generally able to work unsupervised.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Launch various brands online in Europe
· Supervise and with the help of designers create various websites
· Lead the Marketing activities of our strategic partner brands online
· Create and/or coordinate all online marketing related matters
· Closely work with agencies and freelancers
· Make analyses & researches for the company on Marketing related matters
· Please note that this position will not involve social media marketing at this stage. It focuses on own websites or marketing activities at other online shops and marketplaces.
What skills are preferred
· Passion for Marketing and generally strong in communications
· Confident using the Internet and MsOffice (Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint)
· Great attention to detail
· Proactive and good problem solving
· Conversational English. Czech, French or German are a bonus.
· Generally enthusiastic, team focussed and good sense of humour
What we offer
· Competitive salary
· Possibility, if interested, to grow within company into a full time role in future
· You can design your working schedule with flexible working hours (students are welcome)
· New office with friendly atmosphere, good coffee, free Monday breakfast and healthy fruits delivered to our office freshly every week
· A company cat that takes care of you in stressful times :)
Contract: part or full-time (to be discussed)
Please note that this position is for our small international sister company egenta s.r.o. More details will be shared during the interview.
We'd love to hear from you soon!
Information about position
- Fordist Czech, s.r.o.
- Thámova 166/18, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate) or French (Intermediate) or German (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Discount on company products / services, Flexible start/end of working hours, Refreshments on workplace, Individual schedules of working hours, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Children-friendly office, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Marketing, Brand manager, Marketing communication, Marketing Manager, Marketing Research, Marketing specialist, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
Suitable for retired.
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Czech Republic