Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Senior Finance Accountant
As a Qualified Finance Professional, the Senior Accountant will utilize previous experience in monthly management reporting and variance analysis, including providing detailed reports on balance sheet, as the role covers all aspects of Financial Accounting and reporting.
The team member will also perform complex activities in various accounting areas (Inter-company billing, accruals, prepayments, other G/L) and will require participation on financial projects and processes mapping.
- Month-end closing process, including all necessary ledger journals, account reconciliations, variance analysis and reporting requirements
- Managing intercompany Accounts, general ledger, including variance, trend & efficiency analysis.
- Ensure timely reporting to corporate within tight reporting deadlines
- Assistance with statutory & taxation compliance, internal/external audits as requested.
- Actively seek to implement continuous improvement in area of responsibility
What you will get:
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company with multicultural environment
- Interesting training which will help you grow within the position
- Possibility to gain experience in Medical devices company
- Modern office environment in Prague center
- System of company benefits such as wellness program and our own fitness room, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, multi sport card and many more...
Ideally, you will bring:
- Recognized Accountancy qualification, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA
- 5+ years Post qualification experience in industry, including detailed knowledge of Fixed Assets, Taxes, expense analysis, accruals, reconciliations, intercompany on a multinational environment
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced Excel and related financial systems
- Experience working with integrated business systems
- Good working knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Act on subsidiaries of US multinational companies.
- Audit experience desirable
- Some travel may be required
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Karolinská 661/4, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer