Senior Financial Accountant
Curium was formed in 2017 through the union of IBA Molecular and Mallinckrodt Nuclear Medicine LLC. Curium is a world-class nuclear medicine solutions provider with over 100 years of combined industry experience. We are proud to service over 14 million patients worldwide each year and strive to provide best-in-class quality products and exceptional, reliable service.
Senior Financial Accountant
Main goal of the position:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Accountant to be responsible for the accounting operations of one or more legal entities.
This position will be interesting for you if:
- You want to have a complex and challenging accounting position where to apply your accounting background - this is not a limited process-oriented job.
- You want full ownership and responsibility of the whole accounting for your entity, from A to Z (including preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements, preparation of VAT returns or leading responsibility for all audit requests).
- You want to be part of a stable team of accountants.
- You are attracted by a growing and diverse international office environment.
This is what you will mainly be doing in this role:
- Manage all financial accounting activities for business operations within EMEA Region.
- Perform month end closing activities such as account reconciliation, revenue accounting, expense accounting, etc.
- To administer VAT returns and any other local regulatory compliance items
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners (auditors, tax advisors, local authorities, other departments of the company and others)
- Manage the statutory accounts production and compliance processes ensuring adherence to statutory requirements and deadlines. Manage year-end audit.
- Manage the tax compliance processes (for corporation tax, VAT) ensuring adherence to statutory requirements and deadlines, including liaison with advisors
- Ensure financial records comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Involvement in projects (European and Global) as directed by the Finance Manager
- Cooperate with other financial functions cross company, especially AP, Cash collection and Commercial finance teams
- Responsibility for the completion and review of internal and external reporting
This position will be a good fit if you have:
- Have 5+ years of accounting / tax or audit experience
- Are experienced with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS and preparation of statutory financial statements
- Have proven experience with VAT returns preparation
- Have experience being the first point of contact for auditors
- Want and are able to use English (our company language) on a daily basis
- You should be legally allowed to work in the Czech Republic to apply
Benefits that we offer:
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month net (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
- Meal vouchers
- Referral program
- Contributions to ACCA
- Contributions to accident and life insurance
- Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
- Refreshments at the workplace
Information about position
- Curium Netherlands Holding B.V., odštěpný závod
- Prosecká 852/66, Praha – Prosek
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Corporate events
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer