Billing Specialist (CIA) - Dutch Speaker
The Client Invoice Analyst NCE team is part of the Order-to-Cash department within DXC Corporate Shared Services that supports invoice creation processes and invoice delivery to clients located in Nordics, Central and Eastern Europe.
The team ensures timely production and distribution of all final invoices and supplementary documentation as requested by the client or region. Order to Cash Client Invoice Analyst is responsible for the performance of pre-billing and billing activities as invoicing, the issuing of credit notes, reporting to management and internal clients, and addressing ad hoc requests.
- Gathering data from different operational organizations
- Uploading billing input into financial billing systems and validating the outcome
- Issuing draft invoices and credit notes, obtaining approvals, distributing to external clients
- Reporting of billing/unbilled data to global leaders/regions in required format
- Providing trend reports and financial analysis to various end users
- Performing backup responsibilities for the assigned team members
- Cooperating with colleagues in other teams responsible for various aspects of the billing process, participating in new work transitions as needed
- Proactively and professionally managing the resolution of queries from both internal & external sources
- Engaging in process improvement initiatives to increase the efficiency
- Responding to incoming emails in Dutch, working with documents in Dutch, possibly also answering calls in Dutch
- A degree in Finance or related area desired
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch – native speaker level
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and strong analytical skills
- Excel experience is required
- Understanding of business finance systems platforms (SAP) is preferred
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
- Must have a strong work ethic
What is in for you?
- International Environment - work closely with colleagues from France, Spain, Italy, Slovakia etc... and build relationships while learning a job. We also have fun and implement activities outside working hours.
- Training - we train you almost from zero, with us you get paid to learn a job and you get to become an expert in Finance Processes one step at a time.
- Other Benefits - home office, 5 weeks holidays, personal pc, flexible working hours, cafeteria, meal voucher, multisport card...
Informace o pozici
- DXC.TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient), Dutch (Proficient)
- Benefits: Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Corporate recreational facilities, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.