Making games can be a challenge. Are you up for it?
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Video Animator, who will help us create attractive, exciting and appealing marketing videos for our hit game Smashing Four.
Based in beautiful Prague, Geewa is a Czech game studio that has focused on creating multiplayer mobile and web games since 2004. Join us and work on games for millions of players from all over the world in a friendly & bureaucracy-free company.
- Create exciting videos for marketing purposes to attract the widest possible audience of players (see what we mean: http://bit.ly/SmashingFour)
- Create strategy and concepts for creative assets for user acquisition ads
- Adapt and work with prepared assets for 2D animation (possibly 3D)
- Track trends in marketing and game industry
- Come up with ideas for marketing videos will be your daily routine
- Put your own inventions and initiative to work :)
What is required?
- 3+ years of experience as an Animator
- Experience with production of short clips and visual storytelling (storyboards and animatics)
- Good drawing skills
- Proven experience with 2D animation programs (3D animation program is a BIG plus)
- Ability to portray a character’s personality through movement and behaviour
- Good sense of humor and bring fresh new ideas
- A great eye for detail
- Experience with Unity is a plus
- Experience with audio effects is a plus
What we offer?
- An opportunity to entertain hundreds of thousands of people who play our games every day
- Independency, environment without unnecessary bureaucracy
- Join a team full of gaming enthusiasts that for over a decade are running the studio like a startup
- Modern office in the technological heart of Prague - Karlín
- Attractive material compensations including performance related bonuses
Do you want to become one of us?
We are looking for a colleague of an adventurous nature who will play a key role. If it's you, do not hesitate to send us your CV and tell us a bit about yourself.
Informace o pozici
- Geewa a.s.
- Sokolovská 366/84, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Dog-friendly office
- Listed in: Culture, art, and creative work, Marketing, 3D animation, Graphic designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer