G4S is the world's leading global, integrated security company specialising in the delivery of security and related services across six continents.
With around 570,000 people, G4S is one of the world’s largest private sector employers. Our employees touch the lives of others every day, providing crucial services to keep them safe and secure. Our success is underpinned by the way we lead and engage with our people.
IT Business Partner
The Information Technology Business Partner’s primary responsibility is to provide direction and support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business operations.
The position will oversee the streamlined operation of the IT department and to ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organization.
Tasks include: planning, coordinating, directing, and designing all operational activities of the IT Change department, as well as to manage IT Change projects from concept, to go-live, and beyond.
The IT Business Partner will work closely with decision makers in other departments of G4S, within Czech Republic and abroad, to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
Strategy & Planning
- Formulate and deploy strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies
- Operational and strategic planning of the IT department, understanding business requirements, project planning, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources
- Where necessary, re-engineer applications support to ensure it aligns with business processes, tactical planning, and strategic vision.
- Define and communicate project milestones, service level agreements, and resource allocation to executive team, department leads, support staff, and end users.
- Develop and review departmental and project budgets and ensure they comply with stated goals, guidelines, and objectives.
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Benchmark, analyse and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Develop bid requirements for all hardware and software upgrades, reviews submitted bids for compliance with stated requirements, and make the appropriate award.
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
- Direct research on potential technology solutions and implementations in support of new initiatives, opportunities, and procurement efforts.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Oversee negotiation and administration of vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and experience with security practices of Intranet, advanced security protocols and standards.
- Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the network.
Knowledge & Experience
- 3+ years experience managing, and/or directing an IT operation
- Strong Project Management experience (PMI, IPMA or other certification an asset)
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure strategic planning and development, and policy development.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Experience with cloud technologies and migrations an asset
- Knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Experience managing IP Voice and Data networks
- Experience implementing and administering ERP systems an asset
- Exposure to ITIL service management principles and processes
- A sound IT technical knowledge built by experience in technical support role(s)
- Sound knowledge of the latest and emerging technologies, (Windows 7, Cloud, Linux, Android etc.).
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in both English and Czech languages
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues and products.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language to a multinational audience at various organizational levels.
- Strong Customer-centric mindset. Effective in enhancing the customer experience through technology
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Absolutely trustworthy with high standards of personal integrit
- Occasional national and international travel
- Some lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
Informace o pozici
- G4S Cash Solutions (CZ), a.s.
- Na Košince 2257/9, Praha – Libeň
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Plat: 50 000 – 85 000 Kč / měsíc
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Vzdělávací kurzy, školení, Kafetérie, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, IT ředitel/manažer
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu určitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Na Košince 2257/9, 18000 Praha – Libeň, Česká republika