Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Business System Analyst - travelling required
The purpose of this role is to participate in enterprise application release management of IT systems (i.e. ERP, Coupa) and supporting Finance and Sourcing teams. The BSA develops, implements, and sustains IT solutions to business problems to improve business processes, develop systems and policies, improve user proficiency, and promote system adoption in collaboration with key stakeholders.
As you will be a part of global team travelling will be requested (20% - US (Irvine), Europe)!
MAIN JOB TASKS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in support and enhancements of IT systems (i.e. ERP, CRM, Reporting);
- Leads efforts to reengineer and optimize business processes and systems by assessing business needs and developing, proposing and implementing technology solution options. Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in business processes;
- Leads, identifies, designs, and implements information systems to meet business process requirements;
- Leads and manages enhancements and small to medium sized projects;
- Configures and tests systems to execute features, integration, and reporting;
- Serves as liaison between business process owners in Business Units, Functional Groups, Regions and IT. Enable super-users (by training and performing knowledge transfer) to leverage IT systems for business process automation and optimization.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- Have a degree in Information Systems, Economics, Accounting, Logistics or Engineering;
- Proven experience 3-4 years as system application BSA in complex matrix organizations;
- Experience in international and multi-cultural environment is strong advantage;
- Fluent spoken and good written English required, another International language is advantage;
- Strong problem-solving skills, decision-making ability and cooperative team-player;
- Ability to learn and apply technical information in a fast-paced, demanding work environment;
- Strong documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives;
- Experience with identifying, integrating, and managing SaaS solutions and external vendors;
- Ability to follow policies and procedures; attention to detail;
- Experience with Coupa and JD Edwards is a plus;
- Ability to develop professional relationship with internal as well with external team members.
WHAT YOU´LL GET
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company with multicultural environment;
- Possibility to gain experience in Medical devices company;
- Modern office environment in Prague center;
- Very well established system of company benefits.
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Karolinská 661/4, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick days, Occasional work from home, Corporate events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer