#digital #marketing #automation #emailing #html #pardot #edtech #prague
You’ll be our go-to person for executing successful global marketing campaigns in the Higher Education Sector. You’ll also deploy cutting-edge technologies that accelerate prospects through the sales and marketing funnel.
Working closely with our Salesforce Business Administrator, Technical Team, Marketing Department, and Sales Department, you’ll support our worldwide business strategy, sales, and marketing efforts. You’ll also help execute projects that support brand acquisition, conversion, and retention of customers in a multi-channel, B2B marketing environment.
Best of all, you’ll make a significant impact on our marketing, sales, and company performance! We’re looking for a driven self-starter who will excel in an environment characterised by speed, fun, collaboration, and creativity.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Using Pardot to build advanced, engaging programs that support our regional marketing campaigns and lead generation.
- Using HTML to produce emails while implementing best practices in deliverability and structure.
- Working on technical marketing programs worldwide, troubleshooting issues, and completing end-to-end campaign testing.
- Supporting our data governance efforts including validation, cleansing, and augmentation/appending.
- Setting up document processes for delivering and optimising effective campaigns and programs.
- Supporting campaign specialists in best practice regarding segmentation in leveraging the marketing database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Working with our regional campaign teams to gather the assets needed to run automated campaigns.
- Managing execution across multiple programs.
- Exhibiting excellent communication skills to clearly communicate status updates while keeping a positive customer service attitude.
- Support the Marketing Automation Manager to measure the performance and impact of automated campaigns, i.e. email metrics, lead generation, and pipeline/ROI.
You’ll also possess the following:
- Marketing automation experience within a fast-growing, lead generation oriented B2B company.
- Knowledge of Pardot/Markeeto/HubSpot/Mailchimp or similar marketing automation systems, as well as CMS systems such as Drupal, Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems, and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent communication skills combined with strong team-working abilities.
- A high level of technical knowledge in marketing operations, automation, data flows, email marketing and campaign execution, and HTML, as well as knowledge of best practice in sales and marketing processes.
- Fluency in English language; additional languages such as French, Spanish, or German are an added bonus.
- Passion and conviction.
And this is what you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space
- A management team that rewards results, and understands that success is a continual learning process
- An extensive employee support system
- A competitive salary
- Free Czech classes, access to a fancy espresso machine in the kitchen, and regular team events with our growing team in Prague.
Informace o pozici
- Interactive Corporate s.r.o.
- Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer