About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield is a global leader in commercial real estate services, helping clients transform the way people work, shop, and live. The firm’s 43,000 employees in more than 60 countries provide deep local and global insights that create significant value for occupiers and investors around the world. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest commercial real estate services firms with revenues of $5 billion across core services of agency leasing, asset services, capital markets, facility services (branded C&W Services), global occupier services, investment management (branded DTZ Investors), project & development services, tenant representation and valuation & advisory. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, and as such, we hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Junior Real Estate Consultant
Junior Real Estate Consultant, Prague Office
our commenrial Real Estate Agencies (i.e. Industrial, Retail, Office, Hospitality, Capital Markets..) are key players on Real Estate markets (biggest market shares) being further developed through extraordinary will to put clients forward without any exception.
There is no doubt that Real Estate market will continue to grow in the future similarly to the past. In order to keep the highest level of our client services & solutions we have decided to further strengthen our teams.
We are seeking a talented Junior Consultant, who has gained some experience in servicing clients (various industires…), being interested by Commertial Real Estate, having career drive and strong will to learn new things.
You will become Junior member of professional team of Real Estate consultants, team which has proven its qualities by reaching and long term keeping dominant position on Commercial Real Estate Market, very international team, team willing to help you develop further and reach your career ambitions...
You will have the opportunity to meet experts from all Real Estate segments: Retail, Offices, Research, Asset Management, Capital Markets, Valuation& Advisory, Project Management...
Your Desired Skills and Experience...
A Junior energetic and career seeking individual being able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• University degree (or close to finish)
• Personal experience in Clinets servicing (various industires)
• Strong development potential
• Demonstrable communication skills
• Passionate, pragmatic and collaborative
• Fluent Czech or Slovak and English
If you believe you fulfill our requirements and you are willing to start your career development with us please respond to this job advertisement...
Information about position
- Cushman & Wakefield, s.r.o.
- Praha – Staré Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Cell phone, Discount on company products / services, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, 13th monthly salary, Individual schedules of working hours, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Foreign business trips, International conferences, Corporate/persoal coach
- Listed in: Marketing, Sales, Services, Account Manager, Project Manager, Estate agent, Trade Marketing, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No., agreement on working activities (DPČ)
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, suitable for graduates.
Purkyňova 2121/3, 11000 Praha – Staré Město, Česká republika