- Immediate start
- Products with a user base of millions globally
- Game changing multiscreen video entertainment software
We are looking for a passionate Front End Engineer with strong React.js experience who has a love for technology, working in an Agile team and wants to deliver high-profile projects in Australia, Europe and America.
Who We Are
The Front End team at Massive comprises of the most talented UI professionals in the industry. Daily, we pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies.
Our premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
We thoroughly enjoy collaborating with each other, and have a passionate and fun culture!
What's required to be successful in this role?
We're looking for strong experience in:
- React – preferable, or alternatively, Angular.js
- One of the Flux frameworks and/or Redux
- Css + Less or Sass
- Unit testing (mocha, jasmine etc)
- Responsive web design
- Building web applications for desktop and mobile
- Gulp / Grunt
- Server-side rendering
- React Native
- Accessibility standards
- Functional testing with Selenium
- GitHub / Bitbucket
- Git / Pull request workflow
- AWS ECS
- Agile / Scrum
- Experience working in agile/ SCRUM work environment
- A passion for technology, digital applications
- A natural curiosity and the ability to learn quickly
- Solid communication skills with an ability to write and manage good documentation and work well in team environments
Our people are key to our success. Having the right combination of a 'can- do' approach, strong work ethic, ability to present break-through thinking and a clear focus on results will ensure your success working with our highly regarded team.
If you love programming and can demonstrate great software engineering experience – we would love you to join our team.
Some of our company perks
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- English/Czech lessons
- Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
- Friday drinks and end of month celebrations
- Small, creative, close-knit FE team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code
Regular attendance on-site at Massive Prague, Czech Republic office
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Pre-intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko