Implementation Functional Consultant @ SAP Ariba JobRequisit
Requisition ID: 186723
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you want to work for a company that is changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration? We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba Network to the next level.
Global commerce today requires much more than scanning or faxing key documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and payment remittance. For better commerce, you must establish realtime electronic collaboration with your entire supply base on a global level, so you can dramatically compress the invoice and payment processing cycle, comply with contracts and regulations, achieve working capital breakthroughs that lower supply chain risk, and more. But few organizations can effectively target and onboard thousands of global suppliers. Ariba has this expertise, with outsource-service capabilities and self-service tools to automate the enablement process for any supplier anywhere in the world. We can help you match your vendors to existing Ariba Network suppliers and onboard new suppliers, or provide tools for you to manage the process on your own.
Implementation Functional Consultant will be responsible for deploying SAP Ariba Cloud solutions for several of our major customer projects in EMEA region, particularly focusing on the Buying and Invoicing (P2P) solutions portfolio.
As functional experts, they will help lead the customer in the build, testing and deployment of their Cloud solution and associated business processes while providing project planning and services management.
The role will be including the following key activities and responsibilities:
- Manage Project scope and timeline
- Become Functional Expert on SAP Ariba Buying & Invoicing and associated cloud solutions
- Educate Customer (onsite and remotely) on SAP Ariba Cloud solutions
- Map, configure and document customer’s Business process
- Gather Requirements for solution design and configuration
- Drive ‘best in class’ business processes implementation on SAP Ariba Cloud solutions
- Build solution, customer, and industry knowledge by leveraging the appropriate resources (internally at SAP Ariba and externally),
- Coordinate and communicating with team members across multiple stream, services and organizations
Own customer satisfaction during the successful deployment of solutions
Develop and maintain of team’s operating principles, templates and work instructions, developing team trainings
Participate in Team Training
TARGETED WORK EXPERIENCE
- Functional / Business Process experience in Procurement, Accounts Payable, Finance, Invoicing (min. 2 years)
- Software implementation experience
- Project Management experience appreciated
- Experience with SAP Ariba solutions would be a big plus
- Experience with SAP solutions (e.g. SAP SRM, ECC/MM, S4, other) would be a plus
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree, preferably in business/computer sciences
- Fluent English is a must and another major European language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Swedish, Danish, Finnish) would be an advantage
- Technical understanding and capabilities
- Attention to detail, teamwork, initiative driven
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
- Strong consulting skills and teamwork
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Travel required (up to 10%)
WHAT YOU GET FROM US Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request via apply button "Reply".
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Implementation Manager, SAP, Consulting, ERP, Finance, Technology
Informace o pozici
- SAP America
- Required education: University
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer