HR Global Mobility Project Management Lead Job
Requisition ID: 152790
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800+ employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Global Mobility Team actively supports SAP’s goal of developing global talent by eliminating mobility barriers that enable the international deployment of key resources to support of our clients’ needs and our business objectives. We design and deliver a framework of operational, consultative and compliance solutions to assist the organization effectively navigate the inherent challenges of cross border transitions/relocations and international business travel compliance. We provide decision makers with expert end-to-end guidance that reflects our commitment to balance compliance, business objectives and organizational values.
The Global Mobility Project Management Lead’s primary responsibility is to advance the mobility program’s operating model by developing and leading the execution of transformational program initiatives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
The HR GM Project Management Lead reports to Head of Global Mobility who also has the role of Managing Director of SAP Services. The position incumbent closely collaborates with the Global Mobility leadership, experts and team members, other functional HR specialists and business stakeholders to drive strategic planning and development of operating plan. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete ownership, and central point of contact, of large cross-functional mobility projects throughout the life cycle; from conception through completion within agreed timelines and budget.
- Ownership of service quality management audit; leads and facilitates review of service delivery strategy and existing service provider relationships to identify, prioritize, implement and document opportunities for service and financial improvements and risk transfer.
- Supports the development and implementation of quality assurance controls and project management strategies.
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing management of global mobility technology solutions and reporting including coordination and delivery of reports and dashboards for Senior Management and key stakeholders. Forge strong partnerships with internal business analysts and IT.
- Works with GMLT to establish and manage processes, practices, and protocols to support strong mobility program governance including required team knowledge base curriculum, workload distribution and guiding principles.
- Supports overall mobility team effectiveness by assisting the GMLT with planning, and running cross-team meetings and communications, supporting rollout of branding and management of Senior Management and business stakeholder communications.
- Regularly reviews operational processes to identify compliance risks and identify mitigation proposals for discussion with stakeholders, as appropriate.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resource Management, Finance, Law, or relevant degree.
- At least 6+ years of professional experience in Project Management and experience within one or more of the following fields; Global Mobility, HRIS, operations, compliance and program management.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience developing and scaling programs for growth through actionable plans and results ideally in global organizations.
- Demonstrated aptitude to leverage in-depth knowledge of project management principles/tools and agile development methodologies to deliver consistent results.
- Ability to work in a global virtual environment and demonstrated knowledge managing complex projects with geographically distributed teams and across all organizational levels.
- Strong communication, consultation, oratory and negotiation skills.
- Ability to earn credibility, build consensus and influence when working with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills to identify and efficiently adapt to potential changes in project focus and shifting priorities.
- Maintains an excellent, broad knowledge of internal and external functional and related topics.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools, outstanding MS Excel and PowerPoint skills; aptitude to create high-impact presentations
- Self-driven, highly organized with a profound sense of accountability.
- Fully fluent English; written and spoken.
- Knowledge of SAP systems and ability to present data and content in a meaningful way
- Understanding of SAP’s HR organization would be advantageous
- International experience (living or working abroad)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
- Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
- We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
- Exciting extracurricular activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
- Opportunities for professional growth in HR field
Yearly bonuses, sick days and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Projec
Informace o pozici
- SAP America
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst, Project Manager, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer