Technical Implementation Lead @ SAP Ariba Job
Requisition ID: 194643
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Do you want to work for a company that is changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration? We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba Network to the next level.
Global commerce today requires much more than scanning or faxing key documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and payment remittance. For better commerce, you must establish realtime electronic collaboration with your entire supply base on a global level, so you can dramatically compress the invoice and payment processing cycle, comply with contracts and regulations, achieve working capital breakthroughs that lower supply chain risk, and more. But few organizations can effectively target and onboard thousands of global suppliers. Ariba has this expertise, with outsource-service capabilities and self-service tools to automate the enablement process for any supplier anywhere in the world. We can help you match your vendors to existing Ariba Network suppliers and onboard new suppliers, or provide tools for you to manage the process on your own.
As a member of the SAP Ariba Consulting organization, the Technical Implementation Lead is involved in transforming businesses through the implementation and use of the leading Cloud procurement solutions of SAP Ariba. He/she applies a strong understanding of business and procurement processes, as well as solid solution expertise, to deliver high quality projects and support our customers in the successful adoption of our solutions.
Core to the Technical implementation skill-set are strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, good communication and presentation skills, an ability to deal with changing environments and to operate independently, in order to provide the client with world-class service on a consistent basis. The Technical Implementation Lead does have a proven track record of delivering high quality results in a professional environment. High energy and motivation combined with an appetite for learning.
The Technical Implementation Lead is responsible for achieving sound, high quality deliverables on time and within budget. He/she can work on various aspects of the implementation process including requirements gathering, business process design, solution configuration and customization, solution integration, solution testing, client relationship building, issue tracking and reporting.
WHO ARE YOU
- You enjoy working in a challenging environment where you are encouraged to take initiative. You demonstrate high energy and motivation. You have an internal drive to deliver high quality outcomes.
- You are comfortable working in an international environment where you have to collaborate with people remotely and in different time-zones.
- You enjoy working on several projects simultaneously, on innovative and rapidly evolving products, in a fast paced environment.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving capabilities. You have an affinity with IT. You have experience deploying software solutions or acting as a super user for software solutions. You understand the work of IT consultants and you understand the challenges and complexities that come with digitalizing business processes.
- You are passionate but you maintain a rational and objective demeanor when faced with stressful or emotional situations. You express yourself clearly, using language with precision. You show an openness to people and a willingness to hear what others have to say.
- You have the ability to perceive and understand the feelings and attitudes of others, the ability to place oneself “in the shoes” of another and to view a situation from their perspective. Therefore, you are sensitive and aware of the feelings of others. You communicate openly and people trust you.
- You understand that initially you will have to absorb a great deal of new information, gain initial experience. However, once you will have overcome that hurdle you will enjoy feeling empowered to leverage your own experience and make a difference.
- Most importantly, you are not perfect and maybe you do not master all these expectations but you believe in their value and want to work hard to master them.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive ‘best in class’ business processes implementation on SAP Ariba cloud solution
- Collaborate on most aspects of an SAP Ariba On-Demand implementation including (but not limited to): solutions design, business rule development, user interface configuration and customization, external system integration, technical / end-user training and project management.
- Influence the opinions and decisions of clients leveraging proven best practices
- Assist the customer with data extraction from their existing systems, ensuring adherence to data specifications, and resulting in successful integration with SAP Ariba On-Demand Solutions.
- Coordinate the customer and various groups within SAP Ariba such as Sales, Engineering, Technical Support and Solutions Marketing
- Responsible for customer satisfaction during the successful deployment of solutions.
- Maintain regular communications with Customer representatives during implementation to keep them appraised of current project status
- Lead internal and external resources to optimize customer impact
- Proactively collaborates and drives the internal team to anticipate and respond to issues that could impact solution deployment
- Successfully execute tasks and activities at all project phases and build an exemplary track record in providing customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in business/computer sciences or Master’s degree in any science
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT or procurement or deployment consulting
- Ability to travel in Europe 10-20%.
- Fluency in English is a much and another major European language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Dutch) will be an advantage
QUALIFICATIONS THAT ARE A PLUS
- Master’s degree in business or computer sciences
- Experience with SAP Ariba solutions
- Strong consulting skills, including written/verbal communication and teamwork
- Basic SQL query knowledge
- Basic object-oriented programming concepts understanding
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with SAP solutions (e.g. SAP SRM, ECC/MM, S4, other)
- Knowledge of procurement operations and/or e-procurement tools
- High level of competency in process design and configuration
- Functional / business process experience in the following areas: General Procurement, Accounts Payable, and Invoicing
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, Implementation Manager, SAP, ERP, Consulting, Finance, Technology
Praha, district Hlavní město Praha, CZ
Duration of employment
Informace o pozici
- SAP America
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst, IT Consultant, Project Administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer