Business Integration Consultants @SAP Ariba Job
Requisition ID: 177302
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 20%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Business Network Integration Consultant (BI) at SAP Ariba is accountable for driving customer’s integrations to the Ariba Network and automating their B2B procure-to-pay process with their trading partners. The BI consults both buyers and suppliers customers on integrating to the Ariba Network and establishing e-commerce channels via SAP Ariba solutions.
The BI serves as the Ariba Network expert on technical and functional integration options, customer requirements, providing consultancy on best usage practices, and influencer of resources that impact the customer's success. The BI oversees multiple programs in parallel, and provides technical support, as the knowledgebase of SAP Ariba tools and technology is growing.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with project stakeholders (internal & external), both verbally and in writing.
- Curious and interested in growing both functional and technical knowledge, around Ariba Network related to procurement, accounts payable and supplychain processes.
- Technical IT background, with some understanding and exposure to EAI, middleware, and other integration tools.
- Ability to adapt and navigate in an international and multicultural environment.
- Understandings of the functional processes involved in procure to pay activities, and the electronic transactions that support them, is an advantage.
- Experience with any integration solutions (Any middleware or integration flow).
- Experience with SAP MM, in the SupplyChain area (in implementing, deploying or integrating such features), in particular around subcontracting, consignment, vendor managed inventory, forecasting, logistics.
BASIC MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in IT Consulting or a similar area.
- Basic knowledge around project management, focusing on the main needs for a project to run.
- Experience creating and delivering presentations on project related work to team members, management, and customers
- Strong technical and customer facing experience
- Experience with integration related data format (XML etc), and with standard communication protocols of business documents (AS2, HTTP/S etc.)
- The position requires fluent English language skills; knowledge of other European languages would be of benefit
- Up to 15-20% travel (customer meetings) – Otherwise handled remotely
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult customers on ecommerce integration options and recommended business processes in use on Ariba Network.
- Advise customers on creative and flexible approaches to speed up their integration to Ariba Network ; identify and document customer requirements, especially on the technical side.
- Support customers when they deploy, configure and customize SAP Ariba adapters for Ariba Network; assist in issue resolution related to the exchange of electronic documents over the Ariba network.
- Apply standard project management principles.
- Communicate verbally, in writing, and via presentations to customers and their support/implementation teams, about the implementation project.
- Manage multiple projects across different programs, liaising with key functional areas.
- Work as part of a team, in a matrix environment involving several other teams.
- Influence the product evolution by proposing enhancements to the solution, based on customer’s feedbacks.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Job Segment: Accounts Payable, SAP, ERP, Consulting, Developer, Finance, Technology
Informace o pozici
- SAP America
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Sick day
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer