For our client, international company located in Prague we are searching for a suitable candidate to Accounting & Reporting role. If you are motivated for financial department, want to explore complete knowledge of General ledger knowledge, it is the right opportunity how to make a step forward in your professional career path. If this sounds interesting, then continue reading.
- A full scope of accounting activities in general ledger team
- Prepare journal entries and maintain general ledger records and analysis for assigned accounting
- entities, all in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complete monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts and prepare intercompany invoices.
- Prepare and review monthly balance sheet reconciliations including supporting explanations and
- ensure follow up on outstanding balances and taking corrective action.
- Responsibility for the completion and review of internal and external reporting and audit requirements.
- Prepare, review and submit government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information
- Support Process and Innovation: participate in process and systems improvements and development .
- Accounting and finance background / University degree is an advantage
- 3+ years of accounting / tax or audit experience within multinational organization is an advantage
- Experience with reporting of US GAAP/IFRS is an advantage
- Strong written and spoken English, additional languages are an advantage
- Ability to independently resolve moderate to complex problems
- Experienced Microsoft Excel user, SAP experience is an advantage
- Work permit in the Czech Republic
- positive personality with good team spirit is highly appreciated
You can expect
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company
- Active use of languages, daily contact
- Modern office environment, nice atmosphere, opportunities for personal growth
- Various company teambuilding’s and other activities
- System of company benefits: annual bonus, meal vouchers, 5 weeks of vacation and more
- Flexible working hours
If all above mentioned sounds interesting and motivating for you (and you have a suitable profile) do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to receiving your CV (in English and Czech) and discussing your career.
I am looking forward to our cooperation!
Informace o pozici
- CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 45 000 – 60 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Finance accountant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Jindrišská 16, 11000 Praha – Staré Město, Česká republika
+420 221 773 615