VINXIA Engineering is an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) company within chemical production sector (fertilizers, nitrates, oil&gas, etc). We offer a lifecycle solutions to the customer in order to provide technology, engineering, plant construction, commissioning, optimization and other services. We are establishing our new team in Czech Republic and we are looking for diverse technically and/or commercially experienced colleagues.
Process Leader, PLM
The Process Leader shall have the responsibility to deal, manage and execute all activities in the field of the process engineering discipline.
To this purpose PLM is assigned to execute projects at level of Feasibility Studies, Basic Engineering, FEED, E/EP/EPC as appropriate, by producing the documents and the deliverables pertaining to the discipline, in compliance with the requirements of safety, quality, schedule and budget assigned, the Contract, the Customer procedures, standards and work instructions, the International codes & standards, the applicable Law and the good engineering practice.
In the performance of PLM activities, the Process Leader shall refer to the Head of Engineering.
Main duties on this role:
· To prepare and discuss with the Project Team the Project Execution Strategy and to assure its respect throughout the project development;
· To prepare the discipline man-hour estimate for the given scope of work and to assure its respect by monitoring the project progress of the process activities;
· To carry out the activities of PLM competence in compliance with the safety, the budget, the schedule, the quality, the Contract, the Customer procedures, standards and work instructions, the International codes & standards, the applicable Law and the good engineering practice;
· To interface with the Customer, the Licensors and Vendors for process related activities that have an impact on project budget and schedule;
· To interact with the other Discipline Leaders/Engineers for the process topics of PLM competence;
· To give assistance during the construction and the commissioning phases from home office and/or at Site as per the project needs;
· To develop static and dynamic process simulations when required by the project by using the available Company’s tools and in collaboration with the Tecnimont Process Engineering Heat Exchangers Columns and Software Specialists;
· To actively participate to all project safety reviews (Hazop, Hazid, QRA, SIL, SIF, PSSR, etc.), as necessary;
· To provide feedback to the Head of Engineering about any problem raised in the performance of the process engineering and/or from application of standard methods and work instruction to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Suitable university degree;
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role;
- Familiarity with safety studies like HAZOP, HAZID etc.;
- Proficient English;
- Good technical knowledge and skills;
- Proficient knowledge of the MS Office package;
- Attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Strong time management skills;
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
You can apply for this position from our web page http://vinxia.agpp-project.com/ or below.
Informace o pozici
- VINXIA Engineering a.s.
- Křižíkova 237/36a, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips, The possibility of study leave, International conferences, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Chemical industry, Civil engineering and real estate trade, Technology and development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Job is suitable for the physically challenged, attendance required – handicapped-accessible building. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound, Other.
608 539 927