Cognizant has one of the largest Salesforce practice in the world. With more than 6000 team members and growing at more than 50% rate year on year, Cognizant EAS Salesforce practice is an industry leading one and rated by the analysts to be the leaders in the CRM / CX space. The practice offers end to end services in Salesforce and Digital Marketing eco system to the customers all over the world.
- Own the project rollout / deployment
- Manage and allocate tasks using requirement management tool such as JIRA
- Need to manage team size of 10 – 15 members
- Need to own project coordination within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud team as well with peripheral applications which have dependencies on SFMC implementation
- Should be able to identify all the integration interfaces within the project
- Should have working knowledge in SFMC inbound and outbound integration
- Should be able to identify and communicate with the key resources of different interfacing technologies and establish Roles & Responsibilities clearly for deployment
- Should be able to identify from regular status check of the project, and escalate any identified impediments for roll out to relevant stakeholders
- Should be able to prepare and maintain deployment tracker
- Need to know how to use Release Management tools
- Clear functional understanding in Digital Marketing domain for various channels
- Good communication skill and drive customer communication
- Functional expertise of Life science processes
- Experience of handling multi country, multi lingual rollout in the CRM space. Digital marketing rollout experience is preferred
- Should have experience of design, development of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Certifications in Salesforce marketing cloud is an added advantage
- Should have good understanding of end to end campaign management process
- Deep understanding of both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall delivery principles and the importance of SDLC (Software Development Process) and coding methodology principles.
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centres worldwide and approximately 217,700 employees as of March 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
Informace o pozici
- Cognizant Technology Solutions s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
0041 44 286 60 58