This role is all about digital marketing.
We’re seeking a talented marketing manager with proven experience in building and implementing lead generation campaigns across a variety of channels. Responsible for marketing online degree programmes from one of our university partners, you’ll be working with our digital, copywriting, design, and recruitment teams to produce campaigns that get noticed and drive people to your portfolio. Using data-driven insights and knowledge drawn from prior experience, you’ll create and implement strategies that connect with our future students every time.
A typical day in the life of a product marketing manager:
- Using data collected through your market research and alumni analysis to write student personas for future law students to create targeted communication strategies.
- Identify 3 new channels to send prospective students to your new landing page structure, and submit the cost analysis to the CMO for approval.
- Start development on a content marketing strategy for online psychology courses with the support of our SEO, social media, and copywriting teams to increase organic traffic to your microsite.
- Coordinate your latest lead generation campaign, monitoring ROI, conversion rate, lead quality, and sales feedback – communicating with digital marketing teams (PPC, Affiliate, Social Media) to ensure they are meeting the budgets you’ve provided.
- Project manage the design and development of your new master’s degree landing pages, and report your progress to both internal and external stakeholders.
You’ll best fit our requirements with:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing is required, master’s or MBA is a plus
- 3-5 years of previous marketing experience - including lead generation campaigns, content. marketing, lead nurturing, and email communication strategies.
- Strong project management skills, and the desire to show initiative and try new things.
- The ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives and balance data-driven decisions with logic and creative judgement.
- Fluency in English.
This is what you'll get from us:
- The opportunity to join a fun, growing company that is emerging as a leader in the Edtech space.
- A management team that rewards results and continuous training from experienced professionals who are invested in your development.
- A competitive salary and employee benefits.
In short, the right people go a long way with us.
InterActive Pro is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religious belief.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as required.
Please note: only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Informace o pozici
- Interactive Corporate s.r.o.
- Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Proficient)
- Listed in: Marketing, Online Marketing
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Employer