Do you have brains for numbers and heart for people? Is accounting your middle name? Perfect. Go on reading, because we are now looking for a Senior Accountant!
Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. The company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, and has passionate people supporting and collaborating with customers in more than 150 countries. Learn more at www.epirocgroup.com
What you can count on
- Complete accounting agenda from A to Z
- Counting a lot (obviously)
- Speaking English every day
- Working in an international environment and advising your colleagues from a foreign branch
- Preparing finance documents like IFRS based Group reports
- Supporting Chief Accountant with routine operations and tasks
- Making sure bookkeeping is in line with the law and our standards
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Participating in the process improvements and development (we like to innovate)
What we offer
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and we have training and development programs
- Our modern office is just by “Pražského povstání” metro station and there is a 300 m2 terrace overviewing Prague
- Our employees like us: we have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- There are many nationalities in the office (= there’s always someone to chat about the world)
- The work in Epiroc is variable: there are challenges and new things to learn every day
- And of course, there are the employee benefits: annual bonus, extra week of vacation, meal vouchers, language courses, training activities, fruit and nice coffee/tea at the workplace, sport activities, flexible working hours, home office
You are perfect with
- Min. 2 years in accounting and finance in international companies
- Overall knowledge of the complete accounting agenda
- University/High school degree in finance or accounting (or similar gained by experience)
- English - written and spoken (daily use)
- Advanced Excel knowledge (SAP and SAP BW bring you bonus points)
- High level of accuracy and ability to organize your activities and responsibilities
- Czech / EU citizenship or work permit
So what do you say, do we give it a try? We hope, we can count on you. Send us your CV in English and let’s have a tea or coffee. We reply to everybody!
We will call you if we think you fit and we will have a short conversation to discuss the basic information. If our mutual expectations meet, we will then arrange a personal meeting. In any case, we will have answered anybody by the end of the recruitment process.
Check out more about our products at www.epiroc.com.
Or better send your CV right away and come to see in person! We will love to meet you.
Informace o pozici
- Epiroc Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Lomnického 1705/9, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Corporate Events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Occasional work from home, Opportunity to work up hours, Foreign business trips, Educational courses, training, Holidays 5 weeks, Above-standard medical care, Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace, Meal tickets / catering allowance
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Economist, Bookkeeper, accountant, Finance accountant, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer