We are the world's leading specialists in air transport communications and IT solutions.
We deliver and manage business solutions for airline, airport, GDS, government and other customers over the world's most extensive network, which forms the communications backbone of the global air transport industry.
Created and owned by the air transport community, SITA is the community's dedicated partner for information and communications technology. As a team of industry experts, our know-how is based on working with customers across the global air transport community. Almost every airline and airport in the world does business with SITA.
With a customer service team of over 1,700 staff around the world, we invest significantly in achieving best-in-class customer service, providing integrated local and global support for both our communications and IT application services.
For further information go to: www.sita.aero
Reporting and Consolidation Accountant
Our vision: Easy Air Travel every step of the way.
Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology. Globally, almost every airport and airline does business with us, and it’s our job to support their operations.
As the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist, we’re committed to meeting the demands of the air transport industry around the clock, every day.
The role is responsible, with the assistance of the senior consolidation accountants, for the consolidation and financial reporting of specific area of the SITA Group financials for SITA SC and NV. This includes coordinating of the monthly closing cycle and consolidation activities, assisting in the preparation of the corporate financial reports and external statutory reporting.
He/she is responsible for the analysis of his/her area of the financial and operational performance on a continuous basis and will assist in the interpretation of the transactions and events for management decisions.
The role will also assist in the management of the Project Accounting module in Oracle in order to facilitate the closing process.
• Collect and analyze information required in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements of SITA Group, SITA N.V. and SITA SC, including drafting disclosures in accordance with Corporate Financial Statement and Disclosure policies;
• Participate actively in the closing process including the preparation of consolidated analysis for key balance sheet accounts within the timing of the corporate calendar;
• Assist in the preparation of monthly and quarterly balance sheet reporting for senior management;
• Assist in the preparation of analysis, consolidated reconciliations and other supporting documentation for the external auditors as outlined in the Global Audit Plan;
• Interact with Regions and prepare analysis of quarterly reporting packages;
• Support management in the preparation of accounting treatment for intercompany reconciliation and settlement, transfer pricing, impairment, etc
2. Project Accounting
• Assist in the creation of the project into the system, project code maintenance.
• Collect all project information (business case, contract).
• Drive accurate coding of data to allow project tracking in both P&L and Balance sheet, e.g. accruals, deferrals, Inventory/Asset tracking.
Education & Qualifications
• University Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
• 1 to 3 years of experience in an accounting environment preferably within a medium to large international company, or within an international auditing firm would be appreciated as well.
Knowledge & Skills
• Basic knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• Analytical capabilities;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and to deliver within required timelines;
• Ability to communicate with internal and external customers;
• Strong communication skills;
• Demonstrate PC proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Power Point);
Why Should you be interested?
• Learning Opportunity – this is a challenging role which will grow your capability
• Career Development – we hire about 30% of our roles internally
• International Environment – we have a very international employee base and we are located in over 130 countries
Informace o pozici
- SITA INC B.V.
- V parku 2336/22, Praha – Chodov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, Cost accountant, Finance accountant, Accounting methods specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer